Do you bullet journal?
I don't yet but I have found myself wanting to lately in order to keep track of what I'm reading better. I have a spreadsheet where I log what I've been reading but I want a fun and neat way to keep track of each book with a small summary and maybe some of my favorite quotes from the book and what not.
I'm also trying to think of another program to do for adults during our summer reading program and I so of course in doing my research for a possible program, I'm totally getting into it. I'll share my layout once I get started but for now I thought I'd share some links on how to get started whether you want to do it for books or anything else.
- WTF is a Bullet Journal and Why Should You Start One? An Explainer
- 23 Bullet Journal Ideas That Are Borderline Genius
- 25 Satisfying Bullet Journal Layouts That'll Soothe Your Soul
- 15 Genius Products That Will Help You Start a Bullet Journal
From Book Riot:
- Cool Bookish Ideas for your Bullet Journal
- 3 Bullet Journal Book Spreads That Have Improved My Reading Life
- The Inbox/Outbox Method: How I Whittled Down My TBR Pile